Here they are! If you have a burning question that was not answered in the FAQ's, drop me an e-mail or leave a comment.
Happy Friday, everybody!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wished I had known you wanted that book! It's sitting right here in a pile to post online. If you can, cancel that order and I'll send it to you for free!
That's actually a great frugal tip: Ask around when you want something! Sombody may have it and will be willing to give it to you or sell it to you for cheap!
BMama- I'd love it. I could not find your e-mail address though- could you e-mail me at Frugal.Homemaker.Plus@gmail.com so we can discuss it?
3 comments:
I wished I had known you wanted that book! It's sitting right here in a pile to post online. If you can, cancel that order and I'll send it to you for free!
Are you serious? I can cancel it still.
That's actually a great frugal tip: Ask around when you want something! Sombody may have it and will be willing to give it to you or sell it to you for cheap!
BMama- I'd love it. I could not find your e-mail address though- could you e-mail me at Frugal.Homemaker.Plus@gmail.com so we can discuss it?
Thanks!
It was very nice getting to know you better.
Post a Comment