
Okay, I'm jumping on the WFMW bandwagon. I've really enjoyed reading all the tips the other bloggers have written.
I address, stamp and sign my Christmas cards in October. It's even on my calendar. I do about 10 a night until I have gone through my address book, and store them next to my stationary, in alphabetical order. I like to send Christmas cards, but it takes forever to do, especially since my husband and I both have tons of relatives. By having the card addressed and signed early, I know I'll get them out on time. All I have to do is write the letter, which I do at the beginning of December. So this year, even though we were both working, in school full time, and moving at Christmas time, we still sent out cards.
Frugal Tip: Buy Christmas cards half off (sometimes even more!) at the dollar store after Christmas. I have at least two years of cards that I picked up for next to nothing on my stationary shelf.
5 comments:
Great idea to take the pressure of getting them all done off of you!
What a great idea. I am always looking for ideas to make life easier around the holidays so they are not so stressful. I will have to try this one.
One year I lost a whole pile of addressed and stamped Christmas cards. It was fun when I found them and just had to pop them in the mail. But I couldn't figure out why people were commenting on #2 son's senior picture--since he'd graduated a year earlier! I forgot I'd also included that!
save even more by eliminating this stupid ritual!
Am I getting a card?
Post a Comment