Sunday, February 04, 2007

Another E-Bay Service: Want it Now

Did you know you could post wanted ads on E-bay? I discovered this not too long ago. If you want something, and it is not avaliable, you can post under Want It Now and people can see your ad. Maybe somebody has the very thing you want and will see that you need it!

I'm trying it right now. I need a very specific bridesmaids dress, and I'm hoping that I won't have to *gulp* go pay full price for it at the bridal store. I'm giving it another week or so, but then I'm going to have to go order it. E-bay can be a great place for wedding stuff, but sometimes you just can't find the color and size you need in time.

Hey, does anybody here have a David's Bridal bridesmaids gown style F11876, size 16, in banana yellow that you're willing to sell me? E-mail me at Frugal.Homemaker.Plus (at) gmail.com, or leave a comment with your e-mail address listed.

Check back for Bridesmaid Dress updates- hopefully I'll be able to get this dress without breaking the bank!

4 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I hope you find that dress. I looked online for you but didn't find anything. If you find an 18 maybe you can have someone take it in.

I don't have a davi'd bridel dress.
I got my wedding dress somewhere else after David's didn't understand I wanted something modist. What I did do was have brides made dresses of the same color but allowed my bridesmades to get what ever they felt looked good on them. It all matched but it didn't.

Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Great idea on the 18! I let my bridesmaids pick out whatever dress they wanted, but it had to be some shade of purple. They both picked out the same dress! That was funny.

I have never been in a wedding before, except my own, so this is my first time as a bridesmaid. :)

Ruthie said...

Pretty dress :) I was a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding and still have the uber fancy dress and shoes which I will most likely never wear again. I should try to sell them on Ebay. :)

My sister was my only bridesmaid. She wore whatever she wanted. :)