Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lastest Yard Sale Find


I've had a patio table on my yard sale/thrift store list since we got the house. I finally found one that was not rusted to heck, cracked, dirty beyond cleaning, rocky, too small, or way overpriced at a yard sale in my neighborhood yesterday! All it needed was a good hose down. The cheap-o plastic chairs will do until we find cute ones at another yard sale!

5 comments:

mira said...

Awesome, great find! We're looking for something similar, hopefully we'll be as lucky as you.

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Great! Don't you just love it when you finally find something you've been looking for.

This year I really want to find something to use as a pickle crock for "fresh" pickles. And now Meredith (merchant ships) has me wanting a terra cotta cooker. . .

Unknown said...

What a great find!
Oh, I located your blog thru The Moms Blog.

Amy said...

What a nice find! That is the best feeling when you find what you have been looking for at a yard sale. Enjoy your new patio set!

Kali said...

Very nice! We were fortunate enough to get a very expensivev set with chairs off of our local freecycle list last fall. I was thrilled to be able to replace the plastic ones!