Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spring Cleaning 2007

My house needs some spiffing up! I've been working on the closets, and now I'm inspired by The Sparrow's Nest to move on to other parts of my home. I'm starting with the kitchen. The kitchen is not too bad, but it can use some decluttering. How does all that junk end up on top of the microwave, anyway?

Here's the before pics. I'm off to start cleaning!


2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I don't think it looks all that bad--just a little 'lived in,' LOL! But it's always fun to have clear surfaces, if only to have space to mess up again.
Regarding stuff ending up on top of the microwave, I know the secret: magnetism. Seriously, microwaves are really magnetic and attract everything! Even non-metallic stuff!

Laurie said...

Your 'before' pics are what I WISH my 'after' pics looked like!

SOMEDAY my children will clean up after themselves, right?!