Monday, June 18, 2007

E-Book Sale!

Just a heads up- Crystal at Biblical Womanhood is giving a sneak preview price on her latest e-book, Simple Tips for Successful Household Management. I have a few of her books and her e-books, and they are simple, easy to understand, filled with great tips, and very encouraging. You can get her latest book for three dollars for a limited time by going here. You can check out all of her other wonderful books by going here!

Also...

I've been toying with the idea of writing a frugality e-book. Is this something that you would be (hypothetically) interested in buying, for yourself or for others? Any tips for writing and/or selling it, if I do write it? I won't hold you to it- I am just trying to get a feel for how much demand there would be. :-)

2 comments:

Fishie said...

You know, the FLYLady bite-sized pieces mentality has me addicted, because there's always one more little thing I can be doing. You might look at writing in a step-by-step format to make it go down easier.

IMO, usually people buy these types of books in an emergency. "Help, I have 100 people coming over and my house is a mess!" or "Help! My house is in forclosure after next week!" If you target instead people who know they can do better but don't have a crisis coming, you can take a more laid-back approach.

Think of how frugality combines with, say, Dave Ramsey's financial advice. He's all "rice and beans, beans and rice" but you can take that "deprivation mindset" and turn it on its ear because you know how to get the good stuff and spend far less than normal people.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Thanks for the thoughts, Fish! And I agree completely.