Saturday, October 27, 2007

Differential Sputtering Yields*

My husband defends his Master's thesis on Tuesday! Please keep him in your thoughts that day. Although I know he'll do great, he's still very nervous! You'll do great, honey!

*The title of this blog comes from the first part of the title of my husband's very long, very technical thesis on ion propulsion.


5 comments:

Amanda Jayne said...

Aw! My husband never did go for his Masters, so he never had to go through this...but I remember thinking of him often when he was going in to class during finals week! It's hard...but I'm sure he'll do great!

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

I felt the same way when my husband went interviewing for a new job. I knew he'd do great but I was so nervous for him.
He wrote me a thank you note after he got the job thanking me for all my confidence in him and helping to pump him up. Our belief in them really does mean a lot. I'm sure you're husband will do well but I'm sending good thoughts his way.

Ruthie said...

LOL Catherine, your title makes me laugh.

Mine will be something like differential wave harmonics. :0) 6 1/2 more months!

Did I ever tell you the quote someone passed on to me at my wedding?

Never worry, never fear. Always marry an engineer.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Good luck to him!

Fishie said...

Good Gravy, I'm glad to learn he wasn't going for his Master's in Speech Therapy with a title like that! :)

Best to him!