Exuberance: The Passion for Life
The South Beach Diet Cookbook
Making Choices, the Joy of a Courageous Life.
Living in Love
You Are Your Choices: 50 Ways to Live the Good Life
The Decoration of Houses
Living a Beautiful Life: Five Hundred Ways to Add Elegance, Order, Beauty, and Joy to Every Day of Your Life
Creating a Beautiful Hom
Open Your Eyes: 1,000 Simple Ways To Bring Beauty Into Your Home And Life Each Day
Daring to Be Yourself
Time Alive: Celebrate Your Life Every Day
An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness
Alexandra Stoddard's Living Beautiful
Total This Library Trip: $259.32
Total Since 1/26/07: $513.32
I still have not found out how much I've paid in library taxes, but I'm pretty sure that I'm already coming out ahead.
*Note: Some books were out of print and not on sale at Amazon. In this case, I simply put the price that was listed in the front cover.
3 comments:
Wow! What a bookbag full!
I'll warn you, some of the earlier Stoddard books are a little dated--and even the later books get repetitious if read one after another.
That said, Stoddard's are some of the very few books I've collected to keep for my personal library.
Of those you brought home, Open Your Eyes and Decoration of Houses are my favorites.
I figured out my contribution to the library from the town budget (mine's online).
library spending / total town budget * my taxes = my contribution
I love our library!
I have been checking out a different yoga video each week, cause I get bored of one after a week anyways. It's a good thing not everyone is smart enough to take such advantage of their tax dollars.
Be sure to let us know which books you recommend.
Post a Comment