Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Welcome to this week's Monday Morning Mention!

Crystal at Money Saving Mom had a reader send a link of work at home jobs. Most of them seem legit, which is always a struggle when looking for WAH jobs.

Single Ma recounts how unexpected expenses used to derail her life for several months. Now, thanks to her fabulous financial choices, they're just an inconvenience.

You are going to be fired from your job on Friday! What would that mean for you? Is there any way you could prepare for this? The Simple Dollar answers! I liked this post. You should not live in fear every second for your job- too much stress- but since it happens to most people at least once, it can't hurt to be prepared.

Stop Buying Crap has been dollar smart but penny stupid. I know I've been there before! Every little bit does add up.


Have a great Monday!

No comments: