However, we did not have a bed frame
We zipped by my favorite thrift store and walked out five minute later with a queen sized bed frame- for 20 dollars.
If we had planned a little bit better, I bet that we could have gotten a bed frame on Freecycle, but we cut it a little too close- our guest is coming in today and we wanted everything ready for him. Another example of how planning could have saved us even more money, but I still think that saving 30 dollars is awesome too!
2 comments:
Enjoy your guests!
Don't you just love the thrift store. I always feel like I'm on an adventure when I enter their doorway. lol Wonderful savings. WTG!!
Blessings,
Kath
kath- I love the thrift store, esp. when I manage to find something I need on such short notice! That does not always happen, but I love the adventure. :)
Post a Comment