Happy Monday! Here's what I've been reading this week:
Mrs. Micah talks about faux frugality on Frugal Hacks.
The Wisdom Journal gives 17 Sneaky Ways to Save! A good primer for those new to the savings game, and a good reminder to the black belt savers among us.
Four Hats and Frugal asks:"Does age makes the homemaker?" Hop on by and join the conversation.
Cold weather is coming! Almost Frugal gives us some tips on keeping warm.
This is not a blog post, but it was still very interesting advice. I'm sure you've heard of the United State's bailout plan for Wall Street. Do you have your own personal bailout plan?
3 comments:
Thanks for the mention! Stay warm and cozy!
Catherine,
thank you for putting my post on triple M! Can't wait to see future posts from you. I just love your blog.
What a cool blog! Can't wait to read more of it.
~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment