Three things I really need to get done TODAY. Going out of town always completely obliterates my routine, and when we got back I had several end of semester work things to do that absolutely could not wait. Now I'm back at home for the next few days, I need to catch up.
1. Laundry- I'm going to need to hire a mountain climber to help me get to the top of Mount Washmore. I have not had this ridiculous amount of laundry in ages.
2. Clean out the fridge. There were some...er..."science experiments" left when we got back. And organic milk REEKS when it goes bad. (We left it for the roommate, who did not leave until later, and he did not drink quite all of it. Another reason to look for those manager markdowns- we're pretty sure we got our.99 cents worth.)
3. Plan our meals for the week. Crystal points out what can happen when you don't plan, and I know this dance all too well!
Off I go to get it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment