I can relate. I've been sick all weekend, but still had to fulfill an obligation made a few weeks ago to help feed the youth group on Sunday morning. They got store-bought cinnamon rolls because I was too sick to do anything else. And there was a church dinner my husband had to attend because he's an elder, so I sent store-bought potato salad.
Thankfully, for our own meals, I do keep a stash of ready meals in the freezer. We had taco soup Friday night, for example. Since it's just the two of us, I freeze half of really large meals for later use.
1 comment:
I can relate. I've been sick all weekend, but still had to fulfill an obligation made a few weeks ago to help feed the youth group on Sunday morning. They got store-bought cinnamon rolls because I was too sick to do anything else. And there was a church dinner my husband had to attend because he's an elder, so I sent store-bought potato salad.
Thankfully, for our own meals, I do keep a stash of ready meals in the freezer. We had taco soup Friday night, for example. Since it's just the two of us, I freeze half of really large meals for later use.
Hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment