Edited to add: Today's Thursday- and this is exactly what I mean when I say worn out! Worn out people do things like forget to change dates so the posts on their blogs will run on the correct day. I'm leaving this up as a testimony of what being too worn out can do! Worn out woman indeed! :)
I'm only mentioning one this week- welcome to the Worn Out Edition of MMM!
Crystal is singing my song this week over at Biblical Womanhood. I have so busy the past two weeks. I've been at near meltdown point. I really need to slow down, simplify, and remember what God requires. Thanks, Crystal, for that timely reminder.
I'm also accepting questions for my FAQ section...if you have any burning questions about the woman behind the blog, head over here!
1 comment:
did you mean thursday morning mention? lol...hope you get to relax soon! We all know you can handle whatever's going on. You're Super Homemaker! :o)
Post a Comment