Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tiny Income Drops

I am an avid fan of multiple streams of income, but I don't have a lot of time! Here's a few things I do to earn a tiny bit on the side. None of these things will make me rich, but the extra pennies here and there add up over time! Here's three ways I'm adding a bit of income to my family in my spare time:

1. YouData. I've mentioned them before, and I still love them! They pay you to view a short ad. The amount varies, and it's not much (I typically earn about $1 a week), but it's a very small amount of work and takes about five minutes of my time. I'll take it!

2. Cash4Books- if you have extra books laying around and you don't want to put them up for trade on PaperBack Swap, try Cash4Books! They will let you know how much they're willing to pay for your book before you commit to the sale, AND they pay the shipping!

3. Secret Shopping. I recently got into this. It's a bit more intense, as you must pay extreme attention to detail and do a lot of data entry after the shop. For me, the pay is usually worth the hour or two. Sometimes I get free stuff out of it as well! There are a lot of companies out there. Be on alert for scams! If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

What small things do you do to add a bit extra to your bottom line?

No comments: