Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Process


I've been so busy that I've not had much time for my furniture rehab, but I'm in the process. I was amazed how much better it looks with just a coat of primer. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to finish it up.

4 comments:

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh - I can tell it's going to be fabulous!!

Dara said...

That's going to be so cute! I have a dresser I want to refinish for use in our kids room, right now it's a spider house in the basement storage area. What kind of paint are you going to be using?

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. What color did you choose?

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

I have a little bit of yellow and a little bit of white that I'm going to mix, and I'm going to treat it to look antiqued. I've never tried the antiquing before, so I'm curious how it will turn out! Sadly, I won't have time to mess with it until this weekend at least. I'll update as soon as it is done!