Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Mention

Happy Monday! Here's some posts that inspired me this week:

Single Ma takes on the dreaded "what if" question with grace and style!

Are you addicted to the internet? Here's CNN's take.

Notes From A Cottage Industry shares some sage advice on how to get through those horrible days.

Unstuffed brings up an interesting point about hospitals and health care.

1 comment:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

That last link was especially interesting as I had similar thoughts today. I had to see my rheumatologist today, who ordered x-rays of my back. The technician told me to change into the shorts they provided. The shorts were giant one-size-fits-all things made of a very thick paper. When the x-rays were done, I was told to throw the shorts in the trash can. I was shaking my head over the excesses of disposability in our society. Is it that much trouble to have cloth shorts and wash them? That's got to be way more ecological than to have mass amounts of paper shorts manufactured, transported, worn for 3 minutes, then thrown in the trashcan!