Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sponsored Post: No More Johnny Raincloud for Garage Sale (Sponsored Post)

Rain can ruin any good weekend but it absolutely destroys a good yard sale.

If you list your sale in the local paper and you get rained out, guess what? You're out of luck and your $25.00!

Solution, welcome the internet. The internet has changed the way we live in numerous ways and garage sales are not immune.

GarageSalesTrcker.com allows users the opportunity to list their sale for only $5.00 while donating $2.00 of the listing proceeds to charity. Here are some additional features and benefits.

  • Cheaper than the newspaper classifieds
  • If it rains you can change your sale date, for FREE


  • National exposure


  • Driving directions ready to be printed from the website
So get out there make money off your unused items and enjoy this years yard sale season.



1 comment:

Lisette said...

I also use Craig's LIst to advertise my yard sales. I don't need to advertise too much because my road is right off one of the main roads, so all I do is put a sign at the end of my road and I get quite a bit of traffic.


Lisette
http://www.couponqueenofcorning.com/