Here's another giveaway just for you!
Now that you have all those freezer meal ideas, why not add some meat?
The Kansas Beef Council has generously given me 5 TWENTY DOLLAR Dillon's gift cards to give away to 5 lucky readers! $20 can go a long way, especially if you shop the deals!
To enter, leave a comment. Be sure that you fill out the e-mail address portion so I can contact you! Winners will be notified on October 26!
Note: Click here to see what stores the cards are valid at!
20 comments:
How cool. I just found your blag and have been enjoying it all day!
I've been to Dillons 4 times in as many days! Would love to win this-
If those cards can be used at Kroger in Texas, count me in! (I looked it up; Kroger and Dillons are the same company, but I don't know if their gift cards are interchangeable.)
I found your blog last week and bookmarked it and sent it on to a number of my friends. You have some GREAT tips and finds...thanks so much! I'd love to see what I can do with $20 at the local Gerbes with my new found knowledge!
Rebecca
millerrj@more.net
Is the Dillon's specific-if so, then take me out of the mix because I don't have a Dillons. If I can use it at any store, please count me in for an entry.
Bxianesq(dot)aol. (dot) net
What a cool giveaway. Thanks!
Kevin
kevtanks@gmail.com
I live in a state that has Kroger stores. I would love to win one of the cards.
Victoria
chian97@yahoo.com
Oh what a wonderful blog you have here - so many great tips. From one Kansas homemaker to another, thank you! And I'd SO loved to win a gift card to Dillons!
fantastic giveaway, just in time for the holidays! thanks!!
Beef freezes great!
Ohhh, pick me.
I can use it at Fred Meyer when I visit family.
Thanks.
dicity
homeandgardenparty4u at yahoo dot com
I just subscribed to your blog and look forward to more helpful tips! My husband and I are both in grad school so every little bit helps.
Awesome - meat is always my biggest budget buster. Thank you for the giveaway!
Cathy
cfoblog at gmail dot com
What a great giveaway - Kroger is my favorite grocery store!
Thanks!
ast at mail dot casinternet dot net
Beef! It's what for dinner at Krogers! Thank you for the giveaway! Amy
I live in a state with Ralph's. I would love to win!
I would love to win this gift card for Beef!! Thanks for the giveaway.
lisathornton at click1 dot net
No Dillons here but we have a Kroger which I love, love, love. I'd love to win.
Christine
dazed1821@AOL.COM
What a great giveaway! We love beef at our house!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Great giveaway! It would be so great to win this. Anything that saves our family money is so much appreciated.
ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net
Post a Comment