Thursday, October 15, 2009
Keep Warm with Down!
I was cruising Amazon tonight and saw this down comforter for $69.99- marked down from $250!!!! That's CRAZY low for a down comforter! I consider down comforters one of my winter warmth secrets! Every now and then I'll see one at a yard sale, but if you are looking at buying one new, you may consider this one. I have no idea how long the deal will stay up, so be sure the price has not gone up if you are planning on getting it.
What a steal!
Have you found any great winter bedding deals lately? Share the wealth in the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I grew up in New England with parents who flat-out refused to pay for heat. Though I am now living in the mid-Atlantic, this system has kept me toasty for years:
Layer 1: a heated mattress pad.
Layer 2: fleece sheets.
Layer 3: down comforter.
Layer 4: a tightly knit chenille blanket - mine weighs at least 30lbs.
Allison,
That's our winter bed as well, except an electric blanket instead of the mattress pad. I have a post coming up this month about it! How funny! :)
That's an awesome deal.
That's for passing it along. Winter is coming and I this is the first winter in a long time without wood fireplace (we're in a new house. I hate electric baseboards and the bills that come with it.
Post a Comment