- No eating out: Eating out is our biggest spending vice! We just love to do it, and usually eat out twice a week or so! Even with coupons, etc, this gets expensive.
- Selling junk on E-bay: I have had several things hanging around that I kept meaning to sell. The "fast" inspired me to get off my fanny and list them, which helped our bottom line AND cleared out clutter! Bonus!
- Eating from our pantry: We had several delicious meals lurking in our pantry! I found a gold mine of stockpiled frozen steaks and shrimp in the bottom of my freezer- who knew that we'd be eating like kings while saving money!
March will be on track, which is good, as it is the first month without our rental income. Exciting things are afoot! :)
2 comments:
Congrats and way to go! Sometimes slowing down and not spending can seem like a daunting task but the reward in the end is so worth it. Just imagine the stress that will be lifted from you next month as work through your budget. And hey you also got a healthy serving of discpline so pat yourself on the back. Great job!
I'm loving the spending fast Catherine! Its getting me excited!
Post a Comment