Happy Monday! :) Here's what I've seen this week:
I just found this very interesting blog about school lunches. I took my lunch or walked home for lunch most of my school years, so I don't have many memories of what the school food was like, but I was pretty disgusted with what I saw when I was a substitute teacher. What are the kids in your school district eating?
Transform from a money waster to a money saver!
If you're a blogger, be sure to check out Savvy Blogging! They have a lot of great advice.
Have a wonderful week.
2 comments:
The lunches at my daughter's public school are pretty good. They have a salad bar with fresh veg and fruit. Also, they can always choose yogurt & crackers (with salad bar) if they don't like the entree. Her lunch is 2.50 so I pack half the time to save $. But, she enjoys the occasional school lunch too.
It's good to hear that not all school lunches are terrible!
Post a Comment