Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Really?

Dear KFC,

Are you kidding me? Is the diet industry paying you to introduce this stuff? Are you secretly funded by a gang of rogue cardiologists? Because really, KFC. Really? Paging Jamie Oliver to KFC! Come in Jamie!

Really?
Frugal Homemaker Plus

3 comments:

Melissa823 said...

I just freaked out on my facebook page about this. It's totally disgusting and the commercial actually makes me ANGRY!!

Jennifer said...

I agree! Also, IHOP has some sort of pancake sandwich as a side to the meal of eggs and bacon. HELLO! Pancakes are NOT a side dish!

"Um yeah, waitress, I'd like a couple of clogged coronary arteries, obesity, and a side of diabetes."

Anonymous said...

In all fairness I have to say that you are uninformed about this if you are so very alarmed. This has less fat and calories that a big Mac and less that a single cheese at Carl's jr. The grilled version is healthier. It sells very well and no one is forcing anyone to buy. Just a thought.