Friday, April 16, 2010

Second Verse, Same as the First!

The public to-do list motivated me so much yesterday that I'm repeating it today! I have really needed a kick in the butt lately! Aprils are very hard for me professionally- I'm a teacher, and we're wrapping up big projects, the students are tired, I'm tired, allergies make me crazy, etc, etc. That does not mean that slacking is okay! In fact, slacking makes things so much worse.

Here's my to do list for today. Hopefully, I'll get it done and end the public to do list insanity:


  • Grade at least 10 items for my teaching classes.
  • Complete quiz for class I'm taking.
  • Finish up project for class I'm taking.
  • Take care of blog business items 1, 2, and 3.>
  • Wipe down ceiling fans. (Dust may be contributing to allergy issues)
  • Make up some crockpot freezer meals for neighbor who is having a baby today!(On her DUE DATE even- congrats Julie!)
  • Call about husband's birthday surprise (Birthday is TOMORROW- I've so been slacking!)
  • Buy spray paint for yard sale find gift.
  • Fix up yard sale find from yesterday for husband's gift.
  • Put away laundry from this morning.
  • Quick clean of the house for weekend enjoyment.
  • Try to squeeze in some Swagbucks searches for Mega Swagbucks Day!
Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Cheryl Pitt said...

I'm exhausted just reading that! I'm impressed!