Ahhh, Spring. On those first warm days, I so want to throw open my window and air out the winter blues. Sadly, my cranky sinuses won't allow that, but here's a few things I do to freshen my home for spring!
1. Wash my bedding- ALL of it. I wash my comforter, dust ruffle, mattress cover, pillows...everything. Before I had a washer and dryer that would handle all that, I would go use the jumbo loaders at the laundromat. Nothing is nicer than going to sleep in a super clean bed!
2. Wash the windows and clean the screens. It's yucky and a pain in the butt, but it makes a huge difference in the amount of light you get!
3. Clean up the dead plants in my flower bed. I'm bad at keeping up with this, but once I get out and do it, it makes my front porch looks so cheerful!
4. Sweep the front porch. See #3.
5. Take the books of the bookshelf and dust. It's amazing how dusty those nooks can get, but I refuse to pull the books off more than once a year or so.
If you don't have the time or energy to clean, you can always call Merry Maids!
What are your Spring Cleaning tips?
2 comments:
You go girl! I love a clean bed too.
Fresh flowers and fresh air!
Post a Comment