Savvy Blogging Summit is my first blog conference. When I started this blog in 2006, I never expected to still be doing it 4 years later. I never dreamed where this blog would lead me. I've met so many fabulous people, both online and off. I've gotten so many tips and so much advice from my readers. I've been encouraged by so many of you, and I've found so many blogs through my readers, and through seeking blogs for Monday Morning Mention (totally coming back someday, btw!).
I can't wait to meet so many people! I honestly feel like I'm going to meet a bunch of famous movie stars or something. (and some are still fundraising- head to half pint house and see the adorable things she's made! I REALLY want to meet her!)
I started this blog on a lark, but it turned out to be one of the best ideas I ever had.
5 comments:
I'm looking forward to meeting you next week as well. It should be fun and educational!
I look forward to reading your thoughts on the Blog Summit.
I can't wait to meet the ones who are going and share info with the ones who are not! :)
Hi Catherine - looking forward to meeting you at the Savvy Blogging Summit
Have I seen you yet today? I can't remember who I have and haven't handed the card holders out to! Let me know!
Post a Comment