Thursday, March 09, 2006

6 dollars at the thrift shop


I went out today with the goal of getting a new casual dress and a new pair of jeans. I spent six dollars and came home with these three lovely casual dresses. I love thrift stores. I almost hope that people will continue to think that they are beneath them- more good stuff for those of us who love thrifting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I buy nearly all my clothing at thrift stores and tag/yard/garage sales.

It's the only way to buy clothes!

Great finds.

Gracie said...

I agree! I am in shock when I go to a "real store"! I can not even jusstify paying $29.95 for a pair of pants! $2- at Goodwill sounds a lot better to me!! :)

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Gracie- I know what you mean! I so seldom buy new clothes that it's almost painful to see how much they cost!