Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today I'm Thankful

That I passed my thesis defense! I will be graduating with my MA in English on December 15th. There were no problems, the train was wonderful, and my parents came back with me to celebrate Thanksgiving with us here in Wichita. I hope everybody has a wonderful and blessed day today!

7 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom2fur said...

Congratulations! That must be a relief to you, and you should feel proud of such an accomplishment! I hope this is the start of a prosperous future.

Layla said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful beginning to the holiday season for you!

Amy K. said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kevin Surbaugh said...

congrats

mjaroneski said...

congrats. What is your thesis on? and when will part of it be published somewhere? Not that mine is, but hey.... And I remember that time period when I was looking for work and not finished with my MA in English. No nibbles. Once I had it, BANG! A job as a tech writer... Of course, now I am a stay at home dad looking to see what my now empty (Christmas food drive and two elementary kids) pantry. I want to fill it right.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

My thesis was on the use of African American mythology in Toni Morrison's Beloved. I have no idea what I want to do- some adjunct work would be nice, or writing. Or just continuing ot stay at home! :)