Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Frugal Homemaker Plus is One Year Old!

Wow! Frugal Homemaker Plus has been in operation for a year now. I can't believe how much has happened since then. I actually blogged about a year before that, in my a blog about graduate school called Grad Stu: A Tasty Bowl of Graduate Life. It was during Christmas time of that year that I started really thinking about frugality, and how it had changed my life and enabled me to achieve many of the goals my husband and I had for ourselves. I had been doing a small series on frugality on Grad Stu, and in my research on those articles, saw that there were many, many frugality and personal finance blogs, so I decided to take down Grad Stu and start a frugality blog. I was nearing the end of graduate school anyway, and planned to be a homemaker or work part time after I graduated, so I needed a new type of blog anyway. There once was a blog called Frugal Homemaker, so to avoid confusion between that blog and mine, I added a plus, and Frugal Homemaker Plus was born!

I have been so abundantly blessed through this blog. I have more readers that I ever imagined possible, and have met many wonderful people through this blog. I hope to have many more happy years with this blog, and I thank all of my readers and those who have helped me along the way. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

jdroth said...

Congrats! And here's to many more!

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Thanks L! I do hope to blog more. Have a great day.

Fishie said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks cool in here!