My latest E-bay auction is for a Laundry by Shelli Segal dress. It has never been worn, and still has the $300 price tag on it! Head on over to E-bay if you'd like to check it out.
Oh my goodness- thank you AnnMarie! That will teach me to list an E-bay item just before bed.
That was a typo, but I am in general the worst speller in the universe! It did not stop me from getting a Master's in English, but I think I have spell check to thank for that!
2 comments:
You might want to change the title over on EBay. the R is missing in Laundry in the listing title!
Good luck!
Oh my goodness- thank you AnnMarie! That will teach me to list an E-bay item just before bed.
That was a typo, but I am in general the worst speller in the universe! It did not stop me from getting a Master's in English, but I think I have spell check to thank for that!
Post a Comment