Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Good morning readers! Here's what I saw this week that I found interesting:]

This site has all sorts of preparedness information, from food to pets to different type of disasters. It is geared towards San Francisco, but a lot of the information can be used anywhere. I liked the way it was set up.

Debt-Free Revolution list a lot of things you could give up if needed to get out of debt. Are you willing to sacrifice any of these items? A very nice list!

I assume that pretty much everybody who reads frugality blogs would know about The Dollar Stretcher, but just in case- stop on by! I read it faithfully.

Blissfully Domestic hosts an online baby shower for Mrs. Fussypants! What a cool idea- head on over!

3 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

The Debt-Free Revolution should have listed giving up your home and moving into a mall storage room! No but seriously, that list could have been a little longer.

BTW- I thoroughly enjoyed "Stiff". Great book recommend! I am on the waiting list for her latest book "Bonk" which sounds like fun too.

Anonymous said...

You ave a neat blog. I'm blog hopping.Hope you have a good evening..

Mississippi Songbird said...

Thansk for posting the link.. Very informative. We are under tornado watches this morning... Have a good day..