Thursday, August 21, 2008

From the Freezer Thursday: Veggie Lasagna With Breadsticks

From the Freezer Thursday is finally back! Hopefully Mr. Linky and I will get a long better from here on out. I'm so excited about this series, because it has given me new inspiration to take a look in my cave of a chest freezer. Plus my garden is exploding produce at the moment, so I'm having to be very creative!

This week I'm taking care of my piles and piles of zucchini by making this lovely No Noodle Crockpot Lasagna with homemade bread sticks using Crystal's pizza crust recipe. Simply roll into bread sticks and brush with butter, then sprinkle w/ garlic salt. Yum! I bought the spinach, a pack of bargain mushrooms and an eggplant, and the rest of the ingredients were hanging around in my cupboards, pantry, and freezer.

What is lurking in your freezer this week? Have you made a delicious pantry meal? Tell me all about it in the Mr. Linky! If you don't have a blog, you can play too- just leave a comment!

Edited: Mr. Linky and I just do not get along! Looks like we're going to have to play this game in the comments again. Sorry!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

We are having Lasagna from the freezer this week. Yummo! We have also eaten Beef enchiladas from the freezer....although I am going to have to play with this. By sitting in the sauce to freeze the tortillas have gotten doughy...so I am thinking of rolling the enchiladas up and freezing them, then putting them frozen in the pan with sauce....hmmmm we'll see how it turns out.