Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Happy Happy Monday! I'm so happy you're here to read this week's Monday Morning Mention!

Free From Broke says you should think twice about booking a hotel through an online travel site. I read this this interest, as I frequently use Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" feature for hotel rooms. I'll be double checking the hotel's price via the hotel's website before I name my own price from now on!

Savvy Frugality talks about when downgrading is really an upgrade. He replaced his mower with - thisand it works for him!

Are you aware of A Cottage Industry? Her blog makes me want to paint all my furniture. This laundry room is so pretty- maybe I'd want to be there more if it looked like a movie set? Not necessarily a frugal blog, but many of her stunningly beautiful pieces are yard sale/thrift store finds that she fixes up.

Finally, let's send some prayers and good thoughts Meredith's way. She's pregnant with her third child, dealing with gestational diabetes, and is feeling a tiny bit overwhelmed. We love you Meredith! Get well soon!

Have a great week!

No comments: