Happy Monday! Here's what I've been reading:
Here's an excellent (and clever!) 72 hour emergency food kit that can be made at home.
I've made my own yogurt before, but I did not know you could use your crockpot! (Is there anything the crockpot can't do?) This is much more simple than my method, which included a cooler filled with hot water for incubating. I can't wait to try crockpot yogurt!
Rocks in my Dryer compared the cost of buying her family's stapes at Aldi's vs. Wal-Mart. The results may surprise you.
Homemaker Barbi is having a contest. Hurry- the deadline is October 31st!
And since it's Monday Morning Mention, I thought I'd mention that I am looking for guest posts! Zap me an e-mail at Frugal.Homemaker.Plus (at) gmail (dot) com. Anything you want to write on simplicity, frugality, or homemaking is fine with me, as long as it is family friendly!
1 comment:
Thanks for the link to the 72 hour kits. I need to make these for my family and this makes it seem more doable. And these are things that are easily bought with coupons.
Post a Comment