Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

I hope your last sprint to Christmas Day is going well! We're set at my house, which makes me extra happy since it's been so cold these days and the stores are getting mighty busy!

If you're done but still feel like you need to do more, you can take a page out of Cheerful Frugality's book and says "ENOUGH!"

The Girl Who Cried Epiphany also had some great thoughts on Will Wilkinson's NPR Commentary about spending.

The Simple Dollar transforms his leftovers.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Catherine,
Thanks for the mention! With the snow storm this weekend we didn't leave the house for three delicious days. I realized that I never had to open my wallet once when I grabbed my purse on the way to work. Unfortunately, the way I realized that was by noticing that my wallet wasn't there. It's still among the missing, but I'm not too panicked (yet).

Anyway, a senseless ramble, but one that made me think of frugality! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and experience the sorts of abundance money can't buy in 2009!
Blessings,
Marisa