Oh, hi blog! I am a blogger, right?
August is a very busy time for teachers...especially for teachers who also teach summer classes!
Especially for teachers who teach summer classes, help reside their house, travel out of town for conferences, and have nearly a month of solid, back to back house guests!
Especially for teachers of summer classes who do all of the above AND are about to have another two week round of house guests.
What on earth was I thinking?
I read this post a bit too late, that's what I was thinking.
However, what's done is done and it has not been all that bad. At least the house guest situation means that I cleaned my house this summer, which I doubt I would have done otherwise. I've also learned a lot of cool new technologies at my out of town conferences that may help me make this blog a bit cooler. Or not. We'll see. :)
I just wanted to pop in to say that I'm still here. We've also declared October as "No Plans Month." We would have chosen September, but we'll be out of town for a week and a half. And a weekend. Plus we're having house guests. (Somebody. Stop. Me. Please!)
Hopefully I'll have time soon to explain how we stayed frugal during this time of complete and total insanity. I'll also mention the parts where we utterly failed to be frugal, due to me not being SuperWoman.
In the meantime, I hope that everyone has been well. Anybody else want to join me in a No Plans Month?

No comments:
Post a Comment