Monday, September 07, 2009

Monday Morning Mention

Only one shout out this week- I'm buried under after-houseguests cleaning and laundry!

This post at abtpdp cracked me up. I LOVE Trader Joe's and wish we had one where I live. When my husband lived in LA, he fell in love with TJ's and going on a TJ's trip was one of the perks of visiting him. We've also exactly in the demographic described- underpaid (me), over educated academics (both of us) who have visited (both of us) and lived in (me) Europe. Everybody is selling something. :)

2 comments:

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

We love Trader Joe's too. It has a Whole Foods aspect without the whole paycheck price. Now I want to go there and buy some roasted red pepper hummus. ; )

Barb J. said...

We have a Trader Joe's two cities over. Every two or three months I drive the 30 minutes (one way) to get there. I am not anything like that fictional character, though. I just want organic foods at a price I can afford.