Monday, October 19, 2009
Monday Morning Mention
Welcome Monday, welcome readers! I hope that this week has some exciting things in store for you.
Here's what I've noticed this week:
Under $1000 per Month makes her own Ricotta! Neat! I can't wait to try it- we love lasagna in this house, but we usually use cottage cheese because Ricotta is so expensive.
Mommy Stays Home talks about being $500 short of being a stay at home mom. I really relate to this post. We get a LOT of "you're so lucky!" comments from people who could easily have the same things we do- IF they were willing to cut out a few things.
Money Saving Mom is running a Work at Home Mom Series that I'm really looking forward to! I currently work at home as an online instructor for a local college, and I'm slowly starting to work on opening my own small home based business. (Details on that when I unveil it- it may be a bit, as we're starting s-l-o-w-l-y!)
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment