Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Giveaway # 2: Dairy Council Gift Pack
It's Day 2 of my Giveaways Galore and I'm so excited to be offering a Gift Pack from the Midwest Dairy Council!
In it, you'll find a $25 Dillons gift card (also good at affiliate stores), an apron, fun facts, and other goodies!
To enter, head over to their website and have a look around. Then , leave a comment here with either your favorite dairy recipe OR let us know something new you learned about dairy. Be sure to check out the money saving coupons while you're there! Leave a current e-mail address so I can contact you if you're one of my lucky winners!
There will be FIVE winners! :) I will do a random drawing on Friday. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Skillet Mac and Cheese sounds delicious! dyan.morgan at gmail.com
The Holiday Fruit and Yogurt Layer Cup recipe looks good to me! Except I would use full fat yogurt. :)
I learned that dairy farmers have been really affected by the recession...the prices they get for milk has declined by 50%. That's crazy!
Oh man, I love cheese. I have everything for CHUNKY BAKED POTATO CHOWDER. I think I'll make it for lunch. amythomas at gmail dot com
Yum! I just found a recipe for slow cooker veggie lasagna. My family loves lasagna and I LOVE to use the slow cooker! I can't wait to try it out.
kr_glenn@sbcglobal.net
I learned that an 8 oz serving of milk has 9 essential nutrients. I could only name 1 (calcium!). Current e-mail is alisoninaz at gmail dot com.
Wow! Pumpkin cheesecake shake sounds very yummy. (The recipe is posted at the Kansas Dairy Council.)
Yummy cheese!
Heck Yeah pumpkin cheesecake!
The Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast shake sounds delicious and a perfect way to start the day off. I'm going to have to try it - maybe for Christmas breakfast!
hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna
MMMM!
cheshiresmile at gmail dot com
I knew milk was good for me, but I didn't realize how many essential nutrients were in it. Yeah for 9!!!
eksharp@gmail.com
That pumpkin cheesecake shake sounds pretty darned good to me!
Wow! I did not know that chocolate milk is actually cheaper than orange juice. amychud@sbcglobal.net
I hope I'm not too late! I learned that a glass of milk delivers 9 essential nutrients - makes me feel better about all the milk my kids drink :)
Cathy
cfoblog [at] gmail [dot] com
Berry Brownie Pudding combines two of my favorite flavors! Yum!
hmsclmom@peoplepc.com
Post a Comment