Generally, this works for us. However, tonight there was a PBS special that a really want to watch. PBS is one of the channels that we no longer get with our little antenna. I was so bummed out. I'm a Louisa May Alcott NUT, and thought that the documentary looked very interesting.
While I was in the other room trying to see if I could get it online, (nope!) my husband was doing this:
5 comments:
Haha, that is so awesome! Way to go hubby!
What a great idea! And I love your teapot quilt hanging on the wall in the background! ~~Pam
That is indeed romantic. If it were me- I'd measure that tower and start bargain hunting for a long and tall set of shelves or hutch to put next to it. You might want to use those baskets again someday.
Or maybe just install a shelf behind it to put your antenna on?
I got excited about your PBS thing. A few months ago they had a series of Charles Dickens movies and I got to lock myself in the bedroom with our laundry while Hubby watched the kids. Love PBS!
Have you seen Frontier House?
We're going to put the antenna in our attic. We've been avoiding it since it will be a pain, but we really miss PBS!
Jenny, I loved Frontier House! That one family who kept cheating was a trip! My favorite was either 1900 House or 1940's House. I hope they do more in the coming years.
Pam, my mother made that quilt for us. It's our wedding guestbook- our guests signed the back of it instead of a paper book.
Post a Comment