Yesterday was not a productive day for me at all. I had a situation with the dog that involved being awake almost all night and several unpleasant clean ups, the dog's bed fell apart in the dryer, my class had some issues, and I had a migraine by noon. The migraine ended the rest of my productiveness for the rest of the day. I did manage to get out to buy a $5 Little Caesar's pizza, so I could say that I "made" dinner!
Although I feel much better today, I'm not feeling the motivation. I thought that if I posted my to do list to the world, it may help me be a little more accountable. Behold! I'll cross of the item as I do it.
Update: It's now 11:30 PM, and I'm heading to bed! Despite the fact I did not get everything done today, I still feel pretty accomplished!
Although I feel much better today, I'm not feeling the motivation. I thought that if I posted my to do list to the world, it may help me be a little more accountable. Behold! I'll cross of the item as I do it.
Update: It's now 11:30 PM, and I'm heading to bed! Despite the fact I did not get everything done today, I still feel pretty accomplished!
- Grade at least 10 items for my teaching classes.
- Complete quiz for class I'm taking.
- Finish up project for class I'm taking.
Mail Paperback Swap book.Note: I forgot it was tax day! Not a smart day to go to the post office!Go to health food store.Go to craft store.General house clean up for guests tonight.Go to store for french bread(usually I make it, but not tonight!)Run baby gift over to neighbor.Wash sheets andpillows.Remake bed after sheets are washed.Put away laundry.Clean light fixtures in dining room.- Take care of blog business items 1, 2, and 3.
- Wipe down ceiling fans. (Dust may be contributing to allergy issues)
Call doctor about allergy shots.They even got me in today, so I got the shot today! Woo!
There you have it! What's on your to do list today?
Need a home warranty? Head to California Home Warranty for more info!
2 comments:
My two biggies for the day:
1. Mail taxes
2. Take tubs to childrens re-sale shop to make $
Hope you feel better today and can tackle that list.
I have tons but the priority would be to take my gals outside.
but, hey, you've done a lot.
Post a Comment