Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Check back for potentially hilarious results!

My husband, who agrees with frugality but eyes my cases of beans and supply of toilet paper with suspicion, has agreed to let me cut his hair. His hair! I don't think he really knows what he has agreed to.

Nonetheless, today I purchased a home hair cutting kit. If this works, it will pay for itself in two cuts.

We'll try it on Friday, so if I really botch it, he can seek professional help for damage control before work on Monday.

My kit came with an instructional DVD, I have faith that I can learn new skills, and my husband trusts me.

Check back on Saturday to see if these things worked in my favor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how the haircut goes - DH has found himself a cheap girl who'll cut his hair, but won't let me touch it. He's probably wise, but this is the Thing On Which He Will Not Budge.

I think he just likes to get out of the house Saturday Mornings.