Today at Big Lots I got some great bargins.
Our dustbuster died, and we happened to see one there for 19.99. Some might argue that a dustbuster is not necessary- but when you have house rabbits, it's just easier. Worth the money in my case.
Because of the bunnies, we also got six carpet squares to put under the couch to protect the carpet there- one chews and the other sometimes is not as great at the litterbox than the other. We got them for a dollar each. Total- 6 dollars.
I also got three valance curtains for our new house for a dollar each. Just becuase you're frugal does not mean your house can't be pretty! Total- 3 dollars.
This is the dustbuster that we were going to buy- it would have cost 29.99.
This is similar to the curtains I bought. They would have cost 8.49 each.
The next cheapest carpet squares I found were 2.99 each.
So if I had bought everything else full price, it would have cost 73.40. With the sales, it cost 28.99- a savings of 44.41. Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment