From our pantry today:
Breakfast:
The husband had super bargin cold cereal with milk- .10 cents
I had toast with peanut butter .11 cents
and an apple-.14 cents
We shared a pot of tea (one teabag) .01 cent
Lunch:
Husband took odd and ends from the fridge, about .30 cents worth
I had Raman .09 cents
Dinner:
We'll be having homemade veggie pizza! Woo hoo. I made dough for .15 cents. One cup of cheese .74 cents, we got the sauce for free, and will have half a green pepper (.39 cents) and half an onion (.08 cents) as topping. Yummy!
Total for Two People: 2.11 from breakfast to dinner. Even if I had bought everything full price it would have been under 5 dollars.
A friend of mine eats out a lot. She says it is cheaper to eat out for one or two people. I don't think you can eat out three meals a day for 1.06 each person for the whole day. And if you can, e-mail me and tell me where. We LOVE to eat out. It's our biggest vice.
No comments:
Post a Comment