
Jenn of Frugal Upstate said she'd show me hers if I showed her mine...so here they are! My camera needs charging. It died before I did the fridge and our other stockpile of TP and such. I also skipped some shelves in my dry/canned goods pantry because it was hard to get in there to take pics. The standing space is pretty small. The freezer is packed to the gills. I have to figure out how to get ten pounds of bacon in there sometime today. It's mostly super sale cheese and meat in there, but there are also some frozen veggies as well. Sorry about the layout- still learning how to do this! Now that I've showed you mine- will you show me yours? If you take pics for your blog, leave a comment for me and those who read here. I don't know about others, but I LOVE to see pictures of pantries and such in other people's homes. I guess I'm just weird like that. :)

1 comment:
You look more organized than I do :)
Post a Comment