



I hate pump bottles. There is always a lot more of the product in the bottle than the pump will let you get out! Enter the bottle cap. This is something I discovered a few years ago. I have no idea why I tried it, but it worked!
After you can no longer get any more of the product out using the pump, take a bottle cap from a water bottle or soda 2 liter bottle and see if it will fit. In my experience, it almost always does. Then you can store the bottle upside down and just unscrew the cap to get more out. It's amazing how much longer your stuff will last. There is lots more in that bottle!
5 comments:
I do this but I just top off the new next bottle with the excess.
Great idea!
Your bottle looks like Hubby's favorite body soap. He uses it for hair and all.
We have entirely given up on bar soap. Now we just use the bubbles from the shampoo to wash the rest of the body. I think it smells better, it doesn't dry the skin like most bar soap, and no soap scum to clean up. And for the little ones who still use tear-free shampoo, it means no tears when they wash their bodies as well.
This tip has made my day. I hate those pumps, too! Why do they always quit when you still have so much left! From now on...I'm saving bottle caps and trying this idea! Thanks!
I HATE Pump bottles too. It's amazing how many more shampoos you could get out of a bottle if only the pump could get to it.
I always turn an almost empty bottle upside down to try and get every drop out. But I hadn't thought of trying to use soda cap, thanks for the tip! :)
Post a Comment