Wow, nice house to make a home. Congrats-d
Awesome house!!! You are so lucky. I can't wait until I can someday buy one. We are in military housing in Hawaii right now and houses here are outrageous. One like yours would probably go for half a million, no lie!
GREAT house!!! Congratulations!Catherinehttp://angelfoodcakeisntacandle.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your new home :)
Congratulations! I love those kind of houses!
Congratulations! What a cute place that is. I hope you enjoy many happy years there!
Beautiful home. Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, nice house to make a home.
Congrats
-d
Awesome house!!! You are so lucky. I can't wait until I can someday buy one. We are in military housing in Hawaii right now and houses here are outrageous. One like yours would probably go for half a million, no lie!
GREAT house!!! Congratulations!
Catherine
http://angelfoodcakeisntacandle.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your new home :)
Congratulations! I love those kind of houses!
Congratulations! What a cute place that is. I hope you enjoy many happy years there!
Beautiful home. Congrats!
Post a Comment