You may notice a few new things on this site. The first one is that I changed the template. I just wanted to shake things up a bit! The next thing is that I have added Google Ads. I am not sure if I am going to keep them or not; it is just an experiment. One of the ways I am going to try to earn a little money from home is through my blog, but I do not want it to be too intrusive. You will notice a few things added here and there as time goes on, and possibly taken away if I do not think it is a good thing.
Also, I have become an affiliate for
the books and e-books sold on Crystal's website. I have several of the E-books and have found them to be extremely high quality. I was nervous the first time I bought one, thinking it may just be a few pages of things I already knew about, but it has never turned out that way to date. I may review some of the frugality related ones in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment