Thursday, February 01, 2007

Secrets to Supermarket Savings

Crystal Paine has finally put the finishing touches on her latest e-book, Secrets to Supermarket Savings: Tips and Strategies to Cut Your Grocery Bill by 40-75% or More. I was one of the lucky ones to get a copy before the final copy was finished, and I have to say that it is a wonderful book. When I started really getting serious about saving money on my grocery bill, I joined the Grocery Game. (See my sidebar for my reviews on the Grocery Game.) While I had success using the game, it pained me to pay for a service that I knew I could do myself. It was just overwhelming to try to do it by myself, not knowing where to start. Mrs. Paine has been saving on groceries and feeding her family well on next to nothing using the skills taught to her by her mother. Secrets to Supermarket Savings is an excellent guide on how to get those savings- without having to subscribe to a service to do it for you! Using her strategies, I have been able to drop my Grocery Game subscription and still buy groceries for next to nothing. As this week's cost breakdown mini-series shows, those savings really add up! For less than eight bucks for the book, Mrs. Paine clearly and concisely shows how anybody can enjoy getting groceries for less. If you have a copy already or choose to buy a copy, I would love to hear how much you saved using her strategies!

No comments: