- Ham (the roommate generously donated a grocery store gift card he won at work and told me to buy the fancy ham. Yum!)
- Strawberries (on sale B1G1 at Dillons this week.)
- Apples
This year will be similar to last year, menu-wise. Every major holiday I decide that I'm going to do a NEW! DIFFERENT! MENU! But I always fall back on the old favorites. Maybe on Thanksgiving? I do tend to do the meats a different way each year, so that's a start.
Easter at Casa La Frugal
Ham
Green Bean Casserole
Fresh Baked Rolls
Roasted Potatoes
Cranberry Sauce (my husband requested it, and I happen to have some in the freezer!)
Strawberry Pie
Apple Pie
Coffee, Tea
Ham
Green Bean Casserole
Fresh Baked Rolls
Roasted Potatoes
Cranberry Sauce (my husband requested it, and I happen to have some in the freezer!)
Strawberry Pie
Apple Pie
Coffee, Tea
Easter really snuck up on me this year. I want to do an Easter basket for my husband too. I don't really know why, but the idea has been planted in my head and it keeps coming up, so I suppose that there is a reason. I will do this as frugally as possible, and try to get candy he likes and I hate so I don't eat the whole thing before I give it to him!
1 comment:
What a nice room mate! Your menu sounds wonderful. Easter snuck up on me, too. For some nutty reason, until last week I thought it was on the 18th--which isn't even a Sunday. Good thing my sil handles Easter dinner every year, LOL!
Post a Comment